Sentral Parent App for iPhone and Android
The school now has access to the Sentral for Parents App that can be used on your mobile device.
Please download the app from Apple Store or Google Play.
- If you have previously registered for the Parent Portal, then you will already have a functioning app account. Please use your Portal login details to use the app.
- If you have not registered for the Parent Portal, you will be prompted to create an account when you first open the app. Creating an account via the app creates a Parent Portal account at the same time. The same login details can then be used for the App and for the Parent Portal (on Desktop).
- You will need to enter your Family Key that is emailed to you when your child starts school, this will link your child to your family so that you can view their details.
- Please note that you are encouraged to enter whole day absences through the Sentral App either after the leave or prior to taking leave.
- You can also directly message your child's class teacher through the app to organise meetings or let them know any new information that you need to share about your child with them.
Please follow this link for more information and instructions on how to use the App
Sentral for Parents (Desktop Only)
The Sentral Parent Portal provides access to information and enables communication between parents and the school.
Follow this link if you are NOT already a registered user Portal Register.
This is the link to our Parent Portal you will only be able to use this link if you are a registered user.